Weeding out inactive participants....

Hi,
as part of the process of finding candidates for next year's nomcom chair, I've collected a list of all the people who have ever been on the nomcom..... most of the time, I think a nomcom chair should have seen the process at least once before being made chair....

But - I want to eliminate those who are not currently active in the IETF; we don't need to consider those.
For friends of mine, that's easy; for people I don't know, it's not easy.

So - can people take a look at this URL:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/chair/nomcom-chair-choice.html

and tell me which people are NOT active in the IETF any more?
I'll move them to the list at the bottom.....

Harald