Re: Weeding out inactive participants....

Here's a really weird idea... Scott Bradner as Nomcom chair.

I haven't seen Claudio Topolcik for a while.
Craig Partridge shows up very rarely - but has been to a meeting in the last year.
David Meyer actually didn't end up sitting on a nomcom - that was Don Eastlake's group and Dave dropped off of the Nomcom to be considered for one of the IESG positions
I haven't seen Keith McLoughrie for a while..
Noel Chiappa rarely shows, mostly inactive these last two years at least at the meeting.
Paul Traina is inactive... too busy with Juniper.
Peter Ford is inactive... drank the microsoft Koolaid, didn't recover.
Stev Knowles is inactive.

Paul Mockapetris actually shows up about every other meeting