Re: [iesg-secretary #7966] Alternate Version of Agenda and Package for June 12, 2003

Barbara:

Thank you for your prompt reply and your valuable feedback.
Randy has also pointed out that the *summary* does not contain
filenames.  However, the *package* does contain filenames, and we
will add them to the summary.
Good.

If we decrease the margins on the left side of the paper, and
left-justify the headings, would that address your concerns?  If
so, then which package would you like better and why?  Is there
anything else that we could do to the package to make it more useful?
Yes, that formatting would be fine. With that change, either would meet my needs.

Russ