Re: Submission of draft as experimental RFC

Sai,

if you want to have IETF review of your document, I suggest you contact people competent in Internet security and ask where to have it reviewed.

If you want to have it published without IETF review, the correct route is to ask the RFC Editor to have it published.

Note, however, that a document dealing with sequence number guessing in TCP without having read and referenced RFC 1948, "Defending Against Sequence Number Attacks", is not likely to get either serious review or publication in the RFC series.

Techniques for subjects related to ARP spoofing are currently worked on in the SEND WG; security sublayers on IEEE 802-based networks are being worked on in the IEEE.

Harald Alvestrand