Re: [Iesgtool] Web Ballotting system is now engaged.

Michael,

can you convert one or two existing ballots that the IESG is currently balloting to the new system, and supply us with the document names?

That way, we can test the balloting interface, which is probably one of the more critical pieces of the overall system.

It seems important to me that we are able to test the system as much as possible as early as possible, so that we can get the inevitable wrinkles ironed out very quickly.

Thanks!

Harald