Re: request for expedited RFC publishing for 3 3gpp2 documents

My usual question....

do they need the numbers, or the documents?

I'd like to satisfy a request for numbers by getting the documents published, but if there's a foulup at the last minute (like in Auth48), I'd like to get at least the numbers shipped, if that's all they really need.

Harald