Re: request for expedited RFC publishing for 3 3gpp2 documents

> 3GPP2 has requested RFC publication of the following documents by
> June 30 to meet internal deadlines:
>
> 1.	draft-ietf-mobileip-reg-revok-04.txt

in queue since 2003.05.30

> 2.	draft-koren-pppext-rfc2509bis-02.txt

in queue since 2003.04.08

> 3.	draft-ietf-avt-crtp-enhance-05.txt

in queue since 2003.04.08

> All three documents have been approved by the IESG and are in the
> RFC editor's queue.
>
> I'd like for the IESG to approve an request for expedited
> processing.

for the latter two, asking for alacrity seems quite reasonable.
for the first, it's asking a favor.

but, i suggest we do it.  3gpp2 is chaotic and whining.  if we want
to push back and insist on formality, then we should try to meet
their one formal request.

randy