Re: request for expedited RFC publishing for 3 3gpp2 documents

I have no problem asking for expedited processing of these document. Remember what Joyce said on the telechat last week. If we keep asking for expedited processing of some documents, do not complain when others with normal priority suffer.

Russ

At 06:26 AM 6/17/2003 -0400, Thomas Narten wrote:
> do they need the numbers, or the documents?

RFC numbers they can cite in their documents...

> I'd like to satisfy a request for numbers by getting the documents
> published,

Right. I thought we had decided asking for RFC numbers in advance was
to be avoided, as we've had problems with that. Better to just expedite.

> but if there's a foulup at the last minute (like in Auth48), I'd
> like to get at least the numbers shipped, if that's all they really need.

That is my understanding.