Re: : L2VPN charter rev 02 (final?)

It appears that Allison and I (at least) need to discuss this subject
more, and this might take some time. In the interest of making
progress on the VPN front, I will remove task 6 from the charter for
now, push the two VPN charters ahead, and schedule some time for us to
discuss this subject in Vienna.

--
Alex
http://www.psg.com/~zinin/