Re: Fwd: L2VPN charter rev 02 (final?)

Alex,

My issue with this charter is task 6, even though it is
is deferred till later - interworking the dissimilar L2 encapsulations
is a very large expansion of the sub-ip scope for IETF.  PWE3 is not
chartered for encapsulation interworking, so the control work you would
be doing would be for ITU specs, I guess.  But these are again a large
expansion of our scope, and probably change the sub-ip architecture
picture.

I would support the charter if it did not have task 6.

Nit: VPLS and VPWS acronyms are not introduced