Re: Last Call: LDP DoD Graceful Restart to Draft Standard

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, Adrian Farrel wrote:

> Did anyone decide there was an error here, or is this draft really in IETF last
> call?

Harald is looking into it, which is pretty cool.  I'm hoping he'll
let us know what he learns when he does.

Meanwhile, I'm assuming there isn't an IETF-wide Last Call.  Haven't
seen any mail on the IETF list (although I could easily have missed
it among the myths, CLOSE ASRGs and WG Reviews ...)

Kireeti.