Re: [secdir] [New-work] Re: WG Review: Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks (l3vpn)

Paul,

 The proposed charter includes both "trusted" and "secure" VPNs
 following your terminology. The right place for more detailed
 security-related discussions (including the trust assumptions) would
 be the solution-specific documents and applicability statement, not
 the charter, I believe.

 Thanks.

Alex