RE: RFC-to-be: draft-ietf-simple-winfo-package-05

I think this RFC Editor note was mistakenly associated with that draft,
actually. This RFC Editor note belongs with draft-ietf-simple-presence
(which has the appropriate text in the first paragraph of section 5).

I don't recall simple-winfo-package having an RFC Editor note.

- J