Re: Listing Affiliations on the IESG Web Page (fwd)

Harald,

 Though our employers will like it they way it is, would it be
 possible to somehow stress that the IESG is not a collection of
 representatives from companies (as one may get a feeling by looking
 at the page now), but individuals that happen to be employed and that
 the affiliation info is given for the purpose of openness...

--
Alex
http://www.psg.com/~zinin/