Re: Listing Affiliations on the IESG Web Page (fwd)

--On onsdag, juni 18, 2003 23:08:59 -0700 Alex Zinin <zinin@psg.com> wrote:

Harald,

 Though our employers will like it they way it is, would it be
 possible to somehow stress that the IESG is not a collection of
 representatives from companies (as one may get a feeling by looking
 at the page now), but individuals that happen to be employed and that
 the affiliation info is given for the purpose of openness...

Well.... Amy asked if I wanted the company names to be links to company homepages; I said "no".

But so far, I haven't thought of anything else we can do to that page to make it clearer, without drawing so much attention to the issue that the point gets lost...