Re: ID tracker Balloting and LC processing

--On fredag, juni 20, 2003 16:11:05 -0400 Thomas Narten <narten@us.ibm.com> wrote:

So again, for the time being, we'll continue using the old ones. But
over the next couple of weeks, a few us will send in evaluations to
use the news system. We'll see how that goes, and onces it looks like
its working fine, will move to it more aggressively. But again, for
now, the secretariat will stick with the old ballots, but individual
ADs can chose to experiment with one of the new ones.

Does this make sense?
mostly.... but.... will the ballots that have been converted to the new ones keep on being new-style ballots?

For instance, will my removed DISCUSS on draft-ietf-dhc-pktc-kerb-tckt stay removed, or will I have to send it in again?

(actually, when I check, both ballot styles have my DISCUSS cleared - but I don't know who updated the old-style ballot, or what triggered them to do so...?)

Harald