Re: comments on <draft-rfc-editor-rfc2223bis-06.txt>

  *>
  *> 2.) Speaking for myself, I would like to see RFC2223bis published
  *> essentially as it is in <draft-rfc-editor-rfc2223bis-06.txt>,
  *> without the need to wait for the IPR working group to finish its
  *> job.  In order to do this it will be necessary to demote [IPR03] and
  *> [IPS03] to the status of informative references (there are the IPR

Mike,

Point of information: we have heard from others that publication of
this draft as an RFC should await publication of IPR03 and IPS03;
that is why we used these references.  We need to settle this
issue.

Thanks for the further input,

RFC Editor