Glassey and Marshall's "kicking people off lists"proposal

Harald,

You have warned Todd in private. You have warned him in public. He is still posting, indeed, in the message I pulled out of the trash and looked at, cross posting to Poised and IPR.

Since most of Marshall's "procedure for kicking people out" can be implemented without approving documents (i.e., it is within IESG discretion as I read things), perhaps it would be interesting to see if that mechanism could be used in Todd's case, thereby obtaining "running code" before actually casting the proposed procedure in concrete.

Formally, you should consider this note a comment to the IESG on Marshall's model and proposal.

regards,
john