Re: Glassey and Marshall's "kicking people off lists" proposal

John,

I don't want to.....

1) the WG chairs have not yet said that his recent spate of messages is objectionable. I want to be very sure they are.

2) when I get that request, I want to kick him off the list for a limited time. The way the Marshall document is written, that's more or less a precondition for invoking the process.

3) The Marshall document would require blocking him from the IETF list, and would allow him to be removed from poised, pkix and all his other stomping grounds without further process. I don't want to invoke that without a VERY clear statement that "we can do this".

In summary: First kick him off, AND approve the document. Then see what happens.

Harald