Addition to IESG References web page

Secretariat,
please add to <https://www.ietf.org/IESG/internal/References.html>

the following RFCs:

RFC 3427 - Change Process for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)

RFC 3365 - Strong Security Requirements for Internet Engineering Task Force Standard Protocols

RFC 3233 - Defining the IETF
RFC 3184 - IETF Guidelines for Conduct
RFC 3005 - IETF Discussion List Charter
RFC 2360 - Guide for Internet Standards Writers
RFC 2438 - Advancement of MIB specifications on the IETF Standards Track
RFC 2727 - IAB and IESG Selection, Confirmation, and Recall Process: Operation of the Nominating and Recall Committees
RFC 2850 - Charter of the Internet Architecture Board (IAB)
RFC 2914 - Congestion Control Principles

IESG folks: I saw a reference to RFC 2360 on the lists, and found that I had completely forgotten this document. That made me scan the list of recent BCPs for further things that we should not forget that we have - and the list above is what I came up with.

Additions welcome - there's room enough on that web page!

Harald