candidate agenda, Sunday meeting

NOTE: At the moment, I've made this meeting 4 hours long - from 1000 to 1400. I think that's long enough.

Suggestions for things to take on/off the agenda appreciated!

Harald

Agenda, IESG meeting Sunday, July 13, 2003

Date: Sunday, July 13
Time: 1000-1400

1000 Welcome, agenda bashing

???? L*VPN - postmortem of controversy - Alex Zinin
The noise about splitting the group
The noise about chairing
The noise about whether or not L2VPN belongs in the IETF

???? State of Secretariat
Staffing, task distribution
Procedures documentation
I-D tracker
Other issues

???? Making plans
The IESG is the IETF's leadership.
But we rarely, if ever, make specific plans for IETF technology.
Should we?

1130 Lunch break

???? IMPP - sorting out where we are
Specific case of out-of-steam, slow coordination WG
Generic case of imposing external linkage constraints

???? Problem, solution
Getting rid of all the ill will
What are the problems where attacking them will improve things?

1345 Wrapup, open issues, work items
1400 End