liaison statement from 3GPP2 to expedite RFC publication

As discussed today. This document also has a normative ref to
draft-aboba-radius-iana-07.txt. I'll go ahead and get the secretariate
to formally request expedited processing.

					    Tom Hiller
					    3GPP2 Liaison to IETF
					    Lucent Technologies
					    1960 Lucent Lane
					    Naperville, IL 60566
					    tomhiller@lucent.com

July 2, 2003

Thomas Narten
IETF Liaison to 3GPP2
narten@us.ibm.com

Subject:  Expediting draft-chiba-radius-dynamic-authorization-20.txt

Dear Thomas,

The above captioned draft represents the final dependency for
publication of TIA-835-C.  It is in the RFC editor's queue.  We
request that the RFC Editor assign a number for this draft as soon as
possible to allow publication of TIA-835-C.  We would be able to
approve TIA-835-C for publication on Wednesday July 9 if we had an RFC
number at that time.  Your assistance in this matter is greatly
appreciated.  If you require more clarification, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Tom Hiller
3GPP2 Liaison to IETF

Cc: