[Fwd: Re: [ietf-action #1968] from lines on IETF messages]

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Leslie,

I'm the one who has caused this problem to you ;-( , sorry...
We have recently developed a new system to manage sending out document
approval announcements, and currently we are in transition phase of
deploying the new system.
Once this system is fully qualified, the "From email" address (almost
always) will be "apache@asgard.ietf.org"
Thanks for your incredible patience and cooperations.

Michael Lee

On Mon, 2003-07-07 at 13:10, Leslie Daigle wrote:
> >From: Leslie Daigle <leslie@thinkingcat.com>
> >To: IETF-action <IETF-action@ietf.org>
> >Subject: from lines on IETF messages
>
> Howdy,
>
> Could you please work on getting consistent "From:" lines
> (sender names) when sending out IETF announcements?
>
> I just fished announcements from "mlee@cnri.reston.va.us"
> and "apache@asgard.ietf.org" out of the IAB mail filters;
> no telling how many are getting skimmed & chucked as spam.
>
> Thanks,
> Leslie.
--- End Message ---