Re: [Fwd: Re: [ietf-action #1968] from lines on IETF messages]

--On tirsdag, juli 08, 2003 09:44:49 -0400 Michael Lee <mlee@foretec.com> wrote:

Hi Leslie,

I'm the one who has caused this problem to you ;-( , sorry...
We have recently developed a new system to manage sending out document
approval announcements, and currently we are in transition phase of
deploying the new system.
Once this system is fully qualified, the "From email" address (almost
always) will be "apache@asgard.ietf.org"
1) Why not iesg-secretary@ietf.org?
2) "Almost" always is not good. This address is used in people's mail filters.

Thanks for your incredible patience and cooperations.

Michael Lee