Re: [Fwd: Re: [ietf-action #1968] from lines on IETF messages]

I have just figured out what the problem was.
The ballot approval text that is generated by the system did not have
"From" field in its mail header and the mailer program put the machine's
email address for that field.
So, it was a bug that I have not considered.
I have fixed it and the "From" line will be **always**
iesg-secretary@ietf.org

Thanks,
Michael