Re: Last Call: RTP Control Protocol Extended Reports (RTCP XR) to a Proposed Standard

Hello,

The address of one of the editors of the RTCP XR draft has changed.  Please
note in particular the new e-mail address.  The new address is:

   Ramon Caceres <caceres@us.ibm.com>
   IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
   19 Skyline Drive
   Hawthorne, NY 10532, USA
   Tel: +1 914 784 6963
   Fax: +1 914 784 7455

If it is not too late for such a change to make its way into the document,
we would like to replace the old address with the new address, and place
"Ramon Caceres, IBM" on the title page in place of "Ramon Caceres,
ShieldIP".

Best regards,

Timur Friedman