draft-messages in Agenda Package and in the public datatracker

A while ago, we recorded as a SECRTARIAT action that the
agenda and the ID-tracker pages would include a clear
warning that the included announcement message was a DRAFT message.
I.e. somthing like:  **** Following is a DRAFT-for-the annopouncement.

We still see today the below, and so people who go there may
interpret this incorrectly as has happened in the past

This was what was in the ACTION ITEM list on the agenda for June 12th:
        o Secretariat to include the following statement (line) before the draf>
          approval announcement that is part of a ballot.
           ---- following is a DRAFT of message to be sent AFTER approval ---
           To: IETF-Announce:;
It is no longer in the current action item list, so one would assume
it has been implemented?

Bert

^L