From: <Basavaraj.Patil@nokia.com>
To: <nadine.joubert@itu.int>, <statements@ietf.org>
Cc: <sebek@itu.int>, <Gabrielle.Regan@itu.int>, <gab@sun.com>,
   <proberts@megisto.com>, <swallow@cisco.com>, <loa@pi.se>, <sob@harvard.edu>,
   <narten@us.ibm.com>, <Erik.Nordmark@eng.sun.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:46:40 -0500
Subject: RE: Liaison statement from  ITU-T Q.11/13 to IETF (mobileip, mpls WGs) on "Draft Recommendation Y.MIPoMPLS (Mobile IP Services over MPLS)"

Hello,

Thank you for the information related to the ongoing work in ITU-T
on the subject of Mobile IP services over MPLS. We (Mobile IP WG
chairs) have informed the Mobile IP working group about the ongoing
work and had sought feedback from the WG members.

At this time, there is no interest in the IETFs Mobile IP working
group on this topic. The focus (in IETFs Mobile IP WG) remains
primarily on enabling a solution that is L3 based. At this time we do
not have any specific comments about the solution being discussed in
SG13 (Y.MIPoMPLS) of ITU-T.

Regards,
Mobile IP WG chairs
(Basavaraj Patil, Gabriel Montenegro, Phil Roberts)

------- End of Forwarded Message