draft-ietf-ngtrans-ipv6-smtp-requirement

	a couple of IETFs ago, it was suggested at the ngtrans wg meeting
	that the document draft-ietf-ngtrans-ipv6-smtp-requirement-xx "should
	be handed to SMTP experts in application area".  since then, there
	has been no actions taken.  the fact is, there is no active working
	group for SMTP and email-related activities.  also ngtrans wg is
	concluded.  therefore, the document is in "zombie" state.

	I still want the document (or the contents of it) be published, as
	it contains critical guidelines for IPv6/v4 dual stack SMTP operation.
	I would like to ask IESG to decide and take appropriate actions,
	such as:
	- poke SMTP experts, let them work on the topic and produce an RFC
	- let me handle the document as an individual submission and publish
	  it as an RFC

	thanks.

itojun