Re: (ngtrans) draft-ietf-ngtrans-ipv6-smtp-requirement

itojun@iijlab.net said:
| 	I still want the document (or the contents of it) be published, as
| 	it contains critical guidelines for IPv6/v4 dual stack SMTP operation.
| 	I would like to ask IESG to decide and take appropriate actions,

I have sent some detailed comments back to the authors of this
(long expired) draft (expired means that currently there isn't really
any appropriate action anyway).

It needs some work before it is ready for any further action.

There are also lots of editorial issues that would be easily fixed,
but aren't worth worrying about until the substance is fixed.

kre