draft-siemborski-mupdate-04.txt

I apologize for not realizing this until just now, but there is
a URI scheme registration in this document.  As far as I know,
that scheme has not yet been passed by uri-review@ietf.org, which Patrik
set up as a review list for new schemes.  I'd really like to be consistent
in getting all the schemes at least sent to the list for review, and I did
not do it for this case.  I'll send it off today, but there is no way
to get realistic review in time.  Unless I get back a note that it
previously got adequate review on one of the earlier lists (uri@w3.org,
for example), I'm probably going to ask that we hold this one.

Again, my apologies for not catching this in time to get the review done.
				regards,
					Ted Hardie