Re: Evaluation: draft-ietf-webdav-ordering-protocol - WebDAVOrdered Collections Protocol

> Last Call to expire on: 2003-06-19

>         Please return the full line with your position.

>                       Yes  No-Objection  Discuss  Abstain
> Ned Freed            [ X ]     [   ]     [   ]     [   ]

Nit: The security considerations section begins with:

   This section is provided to make WebDAV applications aware of the
   security implications of this protocol.

Unless applications have gotten a lot smarter while I wasn't looking,
this section doesn't make them aware of anythimg. Suggest changing
"applications" to "implementers".

				Ned