Re: Reformatting of text Re: Agenda and Package for July 10, 2003 Telechat (Final)

My suggestion is to put the whole document list together:

  o draft-ietf-ips-fcip-slp-07.txt
    Finding FCIP Entities Using SLPv2 (Proposed Standard)
    draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-slp-06.txt
    Finding iSCSI Targets and Name Servers Using SLP (Proposed Standard)
    Token: Mankin, Allison
    Note: SLP details were expert-reviewed (mediated by Thomas Narten)

(Either with or without the extra level of indentation.)  I always found
it odd that the first document was seperated from the others by the token
and note.

  Bill