Re: Reformatting of text Re: Agenda and Package for July 10, 2003Telechat (Final)

--On torsdag, juli 10, 2003 09:12:47 -0700 Bill Fenner <fenner@research.att.com> wrote:

My suggestion is to put the whole document list together:

  o draft-ietf-ips-fcip-slp-07.txt
    Finding FCIP Entities Using SLPv2 (Proposed Standard)
    draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-slp-06.txt
    Finding iSCSI Targets and Name Servers Using SLP (Proposed Standard)
    Token: Mankin, Allison
    Note: SLP details were expert-reviewed (mediated by Thomas Narten)

(Either with or without the extra level of indentation.)  I always found
it odd that the first document was seperated from the others by the token
and note.
thought of that, but then thought that perhaps the note belongs to the document, not the ballot....
there should never be 2 different token holders, though, so that should go below the document list.