Re: COACH BoF

At the moment, WG chairs are often motivated to improve quality out of the
belief that they are more likely to be successful if they do.  So to some
extent, "best practices" can spread by providing mechanisms by which they
can be documented -- and providing a venue for WG chairs to discuss what
they are doing and how well it is working.

This sounds right to me.

How do you think that we should organize this type of effort?
Aaron Falk and I had a discussion this morning, and he suggested a repeat of the "bar BOF" at IETF 51, as well as use of the WG chairs mailing list. Some of the most useful information is often very recent (e.g. "is there a way to generate reports with ROUNDUP?"), so that a web page might get stale very fast.