RE: rfc 3280 interoperability testing

I think I'd recommend reading RFC 2438, and passing a pointer to the WG for reference.
Given how much angst we went through to get a "solution" to that issue, I think it's worthwhile to be able to cite "this worked previously, so we're not doing anything new" as much as possible.

There's still the occasional objection that 2438 is too hard to do; I have little patience with that, given how little it actually says you have to do....