Re: IESG Ballot notification

In message <E19d3E6-0008Av-33@asgard.ietf.org>, "DraftTracker Mail System" writ
es:
>New ballot is ready to be voted for draft-ietf-mobileip-ipv6
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/idtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=1566&r
>fc_flag=0
>
>You can also use a template that has been sent to you to mark your position an
>d comments, just like the old way.

I think I'm confused again, but I don't see any way to vote via this
link.  It takes me to the i-d tracker page; I don't see any link there
that will let me vote.  The three links on the top row take me to the
draft, the standard static text ballot (which, btw, shows me
(correctly) as a no-ob, while the email ballot shows no one's votes),
and the page for changing the various write-ups.  Am I missing
something, or is there a bug somewhere?