My Vacation

Dear IESG Members:

I will be on vacation from Saturday, July 19 through Monday, July 28, and I will return to the office on Tuesday, July 29. During this period, I will not be checking e-mail or voice mail.

Please send all requests for support to the ticket system: to ietf-action@ietf.org for technical support, including creating/updating mailing lists, and to iesg-secretary@ietf.org for all other types of support. If you need personal assistance from the Secretariat with a specific request, then please cc the staff member who currently handles requests of that type on updates to the ticket. Key staff assignments are as follows:

- ID Postings, Requests to Publish IDs as RFCs
Natalia (nsyracuse@foretec.com)

- Last Calls
Amy (amyk@foretec.com)

- Telechat-Related Tasks (e.g., agenda items, write-ups, ballot positions, announcements, etc.)
Mike (mlee@foretec.com)

- IPR Notices, Liaison Statements
Amy (amyk@foretec.com)

- Working Group Actions, Charter and Milestone Updates
Dinara (dinaras@foretec.com)

- Technical Support
Stan (since Brett is on vacation) (sweilnau@foretec.com)
Phone (8:30-17:30): +1-703-620-9053

For technical support after hours, please call the emergency number: +1-301-858-6268

For assistance in any other area, please cc Mike on the ticket (mlee@foretec.com), and he will identify a member of the staff who can assist you.

Regards,

Barbara

Barbara B. Fuller