Re: help wanted

From: "Peter Barany" <pbarany@nortelnetworks.com>
To: "'randy@psg.com'" <randy@psg.com>
Subject: help wanted
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 01:09:34 -0500

Hello Randy,

I would be interested in helping out regarding the IETF's need for a few
good WG chairs. A brief executive summary of my credentials are listed
below:

(1) 7+ years 3GPP/UMTS, 3GPP2/cdma2000, and 802.11 wireless experience
(including participation in standards bodies)
(2) 3+ years IETF experience (specifically IPv6, V6OPS/NGTRANS, DHC, AVT,
MMUSIC)
(3) BSEE Ohio State University, MSEE University of Southern California
(4) 20 years of professional experience in design/analysis of wireless
communications systems, satellite systems, and telecommunications networks
(physical layer, MAC layer, network layer and above).

Let me know if you would like to discuss further. Per your e-mail, I will
try to catch you in the corridors. Thanks.

Regards,

Peter Barany
IP Multimedia Standards and Research
Nortel Networks