Re: iesg and iab small rooms

I've talked about this with Marcia. We'll get it if we can.

I think they've actually been more useful this time than the suites are as meeting rooms at other venues - not least because they can be left unlocked!

(the number of times I've been there WITHOUT an appointment is rather large too, and I've heard the same for others)

Harald