Re: Financials of the IETF - 2002 figures and 2003 budget

I can check that with Dawn, if you'd like.
I'm curious as to the level of the reserve fund, and whether this is sufficient to absorb the current and forecasted future losses.

Did you have any information indicating that such a balance sheet would show any entries?
I interpret your reply as indicating that IETF has no long term liabilities, and that it has no assets other than the reserve fund. However, a $200K loss has to result in a liability or reduction in assets somewhere. I'm curious as to whether the intent is to pay for this out of the reserve fund, or whether we intend to carry it in the accounts payable account, and if so, who the creditors are.