CAPWAP BOF follow up: nmrg - CAPWAP

At the IRTF NMRG meeting, a few people expressed concerns
that CAPWAP was re-inventing wheels and not looking
anough at re-use of existing technology.

My wording of what I heard:
 "They (capwap) are potetentially defining everything from
  scratch while we already have a lot of this in MIB solutions.
  Need more reuse. A concern is that many people think that
  using SNMP makes no sense anymore."

Just so you know. I have encouraged them to participate and
make their concerns known wherever and whenever possible.

Bert