Re: FTP Update

You may have heard about updates to TCP that would allow it to function efficiently at gigabit speeds. I don't know about anything specifically for FTP.

These are sometimes discussed in the TSVWG working group of the IETF. Please ask there.

Note: There are also some efforts in high-speed file transfer going on within the GRID Forum - please check there too.

Harald