RE: What do we want to achieve from reorganizing our functions?

--On 27. juli 2003 00:58 +0200 "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com> wrote:

    The leader is the one who climbs the tallest tree, surveys the
    entire situation, and yells, 'Wrong Jungle!'

So I wonder where we (with IESG and IETF) are? Are we indeed in the
"Wrong Jungle" (is it that bad), or are we just moving deeper into
the jungle as opposed to out of it?

    But how do the busy, efficient producers and managers often
    respond?  'Shut up!  We're making progress.'"

I must admit that I have felt like the latter during the whole
debate since Yokohama. And I suspect we have more of those on
the IESG.
One of the things a leader also has to do is climb up in that tree and shout down "right jungle, slight course correction needed".....

So is our leader calling is to help decide if we need to move to
another jungle and if so (maybe our leader(s) have already decided)
then into which one?
help decide. One person alone doesn't get to ask all the right questions.