Encouraging sending positions in before the telechats

Knowing that I'm one of the late ones.....

a significant fraction of telechat time is spent on saying "name/no objection" (and its variant "name/which document were we discussing").

It seems to me that we could get some of our time back for doing the real discussion of the items worth discussing if more people who know they won't object to a document sent in their positions ahead of time.

What do you think?
Or - what would encourage *you* to get more of the positions in ahead of time?

Harald