Re: Changing the deadline for ballot submissions before telechats

Okay with me.

Russ

At 08:45 AM 7/29/2003 -0700, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
Folks,

Barbara says that the secretariat has a very hectic time preparing for the telechats on Thursday morning.

She suggest that if we move the deadline to Wednesday at 16:00, this would reduce the stress level significantly.
So - do people think that moving the deadline for pre-telechat position-making to 16:00 Wednesday would cause problems for them?

This is, of course, just about the current system of emailed positions - when we get the web interface to balloting operational, the workload of recording positions will be *significantly* lower, so we can discuss the issue again.

Harald