RE: Changing the deadline for ballot submissions before telechats

I have no problem with moving it to wed 16:00 (assuming
this is US Eastern). However, we would still be allowed
to send in our votes (if they are DISCUSS or just NoOBJ
with commenr) after that (I assume), so that they can be
recorded later, e.g. after the telechat. If I take a
DISCUSS during the telechat, I must email my reasons
anyway.

it would also be good to send in votes beforehand.
Although, for some documents I prefer to hear what others
say about the doc before I cast mine. I know that such
is not always easy for Harald who always gets to say his
vote first (but then he sometimes says: come back to me later).

Thanks,
Bert