Re: Changing the deadline for ballot submissions before telechats

--On 29. juli 2003 11:14 -0700 Randy Bush <randy@psg.com> wrote:

Barbara says that the secretariat has a very hectic time preparing for
the  telechats on Thursday morning.

She suggest that if we move the deadline to Wednesday at 16:00, this
would  reduce the stress level significantly.
So - do people think that moving the deadline for pre-telechat
position-making to 16:00 Wednesday would cause problems for them?
if we are talking about when a ballot is returned with a checkoff,
then it makes little difference as we can express our opinions on
the telesplat.
that's what I was talking about.
if, perchance, you mean the thursday/wednesday the week before, when
we have to get items onto the agenda, i would have very serious
concerns.
moving this deadline is not suggested.