IESG Telechat Agenda Item under IAB News we can Use: Review of boxes and arrows

IESG-secretary,

Pls put on the next telechat agenda, under "IAB News We can Use"
a topic called:  Review of boxes and arrows

IESG,

I had posted the below a while ago, but it was just
before the IETF meeting in Vienna, so maybe it got
lost. By putting this on the Telechat Agenda, I am
trying to gently force everyone to read it and to
comment so we can feed back to Eric and IAB. In fact,
feel free to post to Eric and or IAB list directly.

The document in question is: http://www.rtfm.com/model.txt

Thanks,
Bert