RE: FW: AD response to Site-Local Appeal

Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
> Tony -- to make life easier for all concerned, please state
> explicitly
> what recourse you're asking for from the IESG.  As things stand now,
> even if we agreed with everything you say, we wouldn't know exactly
> what you want us to do.

I thought I did:
'The declaration of consensus must be overturned as an abuse of the
process.'

I guess I am not sure what you are looking for since there is little else
the IESG can do. Would kre's more explicit and directive choice of words
have been better?
'The IESG must instruct the ipv6 WG chairs that they erred in determining
that there was consensus on this issue, that the procedures were flawed, and
that the IETF does not count votes to determine consensus, or rough
consensus.'

Tony